Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween in Grade One

Dear Parents,

I'm assuming you caught up later in the evening, but for those that missed the costume parade yesterday, this is a picture heavy post where I asked students what they wanted to show me on their costumes. Several students weren't sure they wanted to be photographed individually, so I gave them their space, but many were all too happy to show off their favourite part of their costumes. Here you go:

The group photo

What's the coolest part of your costume?
"I got a cool scar"

"I've got a cool scar too"

"Everything"

"These handcuffs"

"I like my arm bandages"

"The claws on my pockets"

"This lightening bolt is pretty cool. I'm the Flash"

"My favourite part are the wings"

"I like this mask."

"I love this dress and how it moves"
Looking forward to hearing about last night's adventures today. 

Sincerely, 

Ms. Goegan