Sunday, August 24, 2014

See you in September....

Dear Parents,

Welcome to a new year in Room 202. I'm heading into school tomorrow to begin setting up our classroom and get things organized. Things will look a little different and we hope you'll be patient while we find our groove with the full day program.

If you're new, feel free to look through the archives to get a better sense of what Kindergarten looked and felt like in our classroom last year. There are posts about each of the curriculum areas and lots of pictures to give you a sense of how play-based learning works.

If you sign up in the side bar, a notification will be sent to you when new posts happen.  (Last year, that was about once a week.)

During the school year, I do my best to check my email at least once daily and respond as promptly as possible to questions or concerns. You can reach me at lisa.goegan @ tdsb. on. ca

I look forward to sharing with you about your child's learning.

Sincerely,

Lisa Goegan