Saturday, December 22, 2018

Holiday post

Dear Parents,

Just a quick update before I close up shop for the holidays.

First, thank you for your contributions to our party and your kind gifts to me. I hope you enjoy the ornaments students sewed and decorated, with more or less help as needed and that the letters to Santa regarding employment as an elf are enjoyed by all.
Here are three students with their ornaments.

A variety of stars and gingerbread men. Students sewed around the edges and stuffed them, then decorated with jewels and stars.
A more detailed look at some of the bling.


Here are the elves hanging on our clothesline.




"I can help drive the sleigh"

"I will be nice every day"

"I would bring the presents to the houses"

"I like delivering presents"

"I can share at the workshop"

I'd also like to share this photo of our science projects. You can see some elastic planes, some marble ramps, so wind powered toys and a solar powered car.








Finally, I've heard that my letter about mime costumes was over-ambitious and the goal is NOT uniformity, so pick and choose from the mime accoutrements as you're able. Low pressure.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a great New Years.
Sincerely,

Ms. Goegan