Monday, November 13, 2017

Report Card Appointments

Monday, November-13-17

Dear Parents,

I’m sending your interview request times home today, in advance of tomorrow’s report card. I would like to see all students and their families if possible. If these times are not convenient, please do connect and let me know when we might make other arrangements.

Due to the YMCA’s presence in Room 105, interviews will be conducted in the Nutrition room (near the main stairwell), instead of this room.

I’ll be adding an online scheduler to tonight, so if you go to my blog you can find a link that will connect you to the options still available. My blog is msgoegan.blogspot.com. If you return the paper form, I’ll input your time into the online schedule myself.

As always feel free to connect via lisa.goegan@tdsb.on.ca if you have additional questions or concerns.

Sincerely,


Lisa Goegan

Thursday Evening Slots:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU5RM3RFdlRBWTR0fGRlZmF1bHR8NWFhNzhlOTEyMmUzYTc5ODI3NjFlYmU1NjBiMzc1OTg

Friday Morning Slots:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU5RM3RFdlRBWTR0fGRlZmF1bHR8NWFhNzhlOTEyMmUzYTc5ODI3NjFlYmU1NjBiMzc1OTg