Friday, June 12, 2015

Notes and addendums

Dear Parents, 

I'd like to remind you that the Volunteer Appreciation potluck is on Monday at 3:00 pm

For our Teddy Bear Picnic on June 23rd, we've already received many offers of sweet baked goods so I think we're good on that front. If anyone would like to make sandwiches instead, it might be good to have more savoury options to share as well.

And the library is closing up the circulation computer for the end of they year, so please ensure library books are returned. I will also close our levelled reading program this Monday. Do not expect a new levelled book, but do continue to read at home with your child. It's so helpful to their love of learning. 

A more student centred post will follow over the weekend, with lots of pictures. We had a great drum performance yesterday  (I thought I had their url, but I'll link them in my follow up post). We also had a great day outside and I wanted to show you how we're bringing our activities and learning outside the classroom. 

Have a great weekend, 

Ms. Goegan