Thursday, January 30, 2014

Short week

Dear Parents, 

When we have a short week, it always seems exceptionally packed, but this week we also had a performance on Monday and I was absent yesterday. So, apologies regarding the weekly reading program are due. We weren't in the class on Monday to do the poem or to read the short books together and the week sort of got away from me. So I won't put a new poem in next week and we'll continue to practice the two poems (I'm a Little Snowman and the one about the melting snowball that wet the bed) from last week for this Monday.

My sense is that many students enjoyed the Teddy Bear picnic and the performance on Monday, but I also heard a lot of complaints that they didn't have enough time to play and eat their snacks. Kindergartens have their priorities. 

A scene from the Red Sky theater production last week


 I'm busily working on our February Newsletter and should post it here later tonight.

Regards, 

Lisa Goegan