Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome to Kindergarten!

Dear Parents,

Every September is the beginning of a whole new year with new students, new challenges, and new learning opportunities. This year is especially new for me, because I am making a big jump to Kindergarten from teaching Grade 5 and 6. I'm looking forward to getting to know the students by playing and learning together.

Here is a pdf copy of the newletter that I sent home today with Mr. Zippy, along with many other forms to fill out: September Kinderletter

The letter explains our daily routines and expectations and it also gives you a calendar of upcoming events.

I am also happy to have Ms. Fish with us as a student teacher in September and October. She is another person you may hear your child talking about when they come bouncing home from school.

As always, I'm happy to hear from parents with any information, concerns or questions you may have to share. Please feel free to email me though my board address: lisa.goegan AT tdsb.on.ca or call the school office, if you don't run into me in the school yard.

Sincerely,
Lisa Goegan